Sunday, October 3, 2010



Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, no purpose. They just occur and we're left to pick up the pieces the best we can. -- Felicity

You ever feel like your life's the worst? Just when you think you've hit rock bottom, he makes you hit lower. He gives you that feeling you get and makes you cry like when you see a happy ending in a movie or when he says something so sweet...only it's the opposite. You cry those tears but they aren't the happy ones you cry from the movie or his sweet words. These are the tears you cry when you're a little kid and your favorite toy is missing or you can't find your mom in the mall...or when he breaks your heart.

All girls are filled with this hope in their hearts that things are going to get better, that things are going to change. and maybe we're ridiculous because of it, but it's there all the same -Samantha Lee

It's amazing, some people, they just say these small little things, one sentence and it changed the way you feel about them in an instant. Small little words that can hurt you so much or make you fall deeply in love forever. It changes everything, nothing between you is ever really the same again, even if they dont know it, it still happens.

Lying here with you, listening to the rain, smiling just to see, a smile upon your face, and these are the moments, I thank God that I'm alive, and these are the moments i'll remember all my life, I found all i've waited for, and I could not ask for more. -Edwin Mccain

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad, carry you around when your arthritis is bad. I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches, build you a fire if the furnace breaks. I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. Need you, feed you, I'll even let you hold the remote control. So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when you've had too much to drink. All I wanna do is grow old with you. - Adam Sandler

So just kiss me, and let my hair messy itself in your fingers. Let me steady myself in the arms of a man who won't ask me to be what he needs, but lets me exist as I am. -Jewel



"The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking." -Mia Hamm

"I've worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals." -Mia Hamm :)

"If you don't love what you do, you won't do it with much conviction or passion."

No comments:

Post a Comment