Monday, October 4, 2010

for once in her life, she wants someone to take a chance with her so she can show them, she could really be worth it.

At the end of the day, you either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together.

I want us to be able to live our lives and experience things apart from each other, but at the end of the day, I would want to be able to fall asleep knowing that our lives are intertwined in a way that only we can understand.

She's hurt. Mentally and emotionally. Literally and metaphorically. But, everyday she walks outside with a smile on her face. Because that's who she is, the girl who never stopped smiling.

You can tell a lot about a person's character by what they smile about.

But it's no use going back to yesterday. I was a different person then. -Alice in Wonderland

you say you don't know what you want. but i think the truth is that you're afraid of what i could give you. of how great we could be. because when you look me in the eyes, and kiss me hard, pushing me into your mattress, it sure as hell isn't confusion i see.

“I'm a bitch because I don't lie to make people smile. I'm stuck up because I'm proud of who I am.” -Marilyn Monroe

Too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget. They don't remember what it's like to be twelve years old. They patronize, the treat children as inferiors. Well, I won't do that. -Walt Disney

"when you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. then, you grow up and learn to be cautious. you could break a bone or a heart. you look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. and in life, there's no safety net. when did it stop being fun at start being scary?" -sex & the city

I just don't know if I wanna do it anymore, get close to somebody so they can leave again. -One Tree Hill

Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.

People are going to hate you, love you, love to hate you, and hate to love you, but the ones that mean the most .. will always be there.

sweetheart, you can't bullshit me. i've lied to myself enough to know when someone else is doing it. so lets try this again, & how about we tell the truth this time.

Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. -Jame M. Barrie

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. -Augusten Burroughs

just wanna get to the point where no matter what happens, no matter how long we go without being together, no matter how many fights we get in, that all we need is a kiss & suddenly we remember why we love each other so much.

Some people care too much, I think it's called love. -Winnie the Pooh

"I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. i believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. i believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. i believe that tomorrow is another day. i believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

“Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.” -Audrey Hepburn

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” -Audrey Hepburn

“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.” -Audrey Hepburn

“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” -Audrey Hepburn

“Pick the day. Enjoy it -to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present -and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.” -Audrey Hepburn

"He asked, "Are you sad?" And she was quiet, hesitant, unlike herself, until she shakily shook her head "yes". And he said nothing, but ran his hands up her back and turned her to face him, pressing his nose against hers looking softly, hardly breathing, understanding, not knowing, not even loving, just comprehension, comprehension of what she needed: The hands that brushed her spine and the hair out of her face the pressure of his body and the fact that just then, he was her friend. And she felt more than his skin and he, more than hers, and he held her like he held the world."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment