Tuesday, October 5, 2010

^Caroline this morning eating breakfast!
I just love her cup, don't you?

Her parents are the ones that really sparked my interest in running
and taking it from just plain "exercise" to something that I just TRULY enjoy.
Thankful for that.

Last night I ran the loop, and I've been wearing my 5 fingers


well... my ankles have been KILLING me so I've been trying to not push it so hard, and taking "rest days" but I don't want to end up turning everyday into a "rest day" even though even on my rest days I have been working out. Luckily I have an eliptical IN my apartment (my birthday present to myself last year) and I can watch the shows I have recorded on DVR while I do it... instead of sitting on my behind... or I have been doing P90X, squats, etc... but I think I might start switching between my 5 fingers and my Brooks...

Pat Mulligan (Caroline's dad) that does marathons/races/triathlons etc. like constantly told me he thinks that I should limit myself to once a week in the 5 fingers. But I LOOOOOOOOOOVE my 5 fingers. They feel SO much better on my feet in every way, EXCEPT my ankles. Doing the loop last night I ran as much as I could on the grass/dirt beside the paved Wrightsville Beach Loop, but there is still alot of the loop that doesn't have grass/dirt beside it (down Lumina) but oh well. We'll see!




No comments:

Post a Comment