Thursday, October 28, 2010

a whole lotta, buncha, whatevs

So uh...... it's official
Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon are having a baby... poor kid ha!

^ I need this... even though my hair is naturally straight. ha! ^


and if you haven't voted for Danielle yet today, go here!

You guys know I love Eminem... and Weezy :)


This is for the people with Bieber Fever.... hahaha :)



FullScreen" value="true">

^ I had to share... too funny ^

This one below is sad... :( but funny... but super sad. :-\
This is Patrick Dempsey... my neighbor, last year...
Okay, that's a lie, but this is what he wants to say...



Are you voting?

Yeah, I admit... it is kinda sad.
But I fall into this category, because I do watch the show.
And yes, it makes me laugh.

I got these chips @ Harris Teeter last night after my hiphop dance class :)
They were UH-mazing. Yeah, duh... gluten free & vegan.

Cigarettes I picked up around ONLY 3 apartment buildings in The Reserves.
Pisses me off.


^ Just thought this was extremely appropriate ^


WOW some people are just... sad... ridiculous...
Click here to read about the Arkansas School Board Member
that said that gay students should "GET AIDS AND DIE"


I think this is incredible...

Dear Victoria's Secret Holiday Catalog,

I can always count on you for motivation.

♥ Bless you.


On that note.... HAHAHA...


MMMMmmm... pizza that Ryan and I ordered the other night from Mellow Mushroom, soooooo good... of course Gluten Free & Vegan. You can get Mellow Mushroom delivered to you in Wilmington by Surfside Takeout Express.

If you've never been to Tidal Creek or looked at their website

you should click HERE and take a lookie :)

VEGAN/GLUTEN FREE

It's not very common to find someone that is

VEGAN AAAAAAND GLUTEN FREE (AKA VEGIAC)

but I live to make life interesting hehe... oh but the point of making

that statement (I am SO ADHD)... is that I found a good website for Vegiacs.


hahaha this is freaking cute.

I goodie that Lauren Horne found on Textsfromlastnight.

"(516): There are going to be so many Snookis this Halloween that I might

just dress as the guy that hit her and punch them all in the face"



Thanks for this Kailee... :)

"You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and you will not find that person anywhere"



hahaha... I just think this is HILARIOUS...








omg this too.... hahaha... bad language FYI...










NOTE: I FREAKING LOVE HER.
AND THAT GUY IN THE VIDEO IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND... JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW.


Oh, and I love this.....
My favorite part starts at 13:30






No comments:

Post a Comment