Saturday, March 31, 2012

I promise to always love you, keep you safe and hold you tight, for you are a tiny miracle, so precious in my sight. I promise I will smile with pride, at the "firsts" in life you do, from your first steps, to your first tooth, to your first day of school. I promise I will teach you, what is important in this life, to love one another, and to always do whats right. I promise to be an example, as Im raising you, so you will see that what I say, is exactly what I do. I promise I will take the time, just for you and me, to count the stars in the sky and build castles by the sea. I promise I will visit your teachers at your school, attend your special programs and be proud of all you do.I promise I will help you, improve you homework scores and hang all your beautiful pictures on the refrigerator door. I promise I will meet your friends, and watch you play and run. And have special birthday parties and count memories one by one. I promise when your are teenager, I will try to understand when you wear a different hair style or follow the lastest trend. I promise life's not easy, it's sometimes hard to make it through, but I promise you I will be there to do what I can do. I promise when your all grown up, I will look back and say, "Dear precious little child of mine...how did the time slip away."

No comments:

Post a Comment