Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year..... BOO!

Okay, so every year I get SUPER stressed out (drama queen)
about what I'm going to be for Halloween... it's like my version of
my wedding day every year haha... okay... so that's a little extreme...
But I don't want to be wearing the same thing as someone else.
Last year I went to this dance store called "Tutus to Taps" and purchased
a dance costume that a girl had worn for a recital. Well... I decided this year
that I would spoil myself. And since today started awesome, and wound up
being pretty stupid... I decided I wasn't going to have nunnnna that...
SO NOW I AM HAPPY :)
I spent incredibly too much money. BUT it's beautiful.
And I can always sell it on good ol' EBAY. :)
Technologyyyyyyyy is grand hehehe....

Hope your opinion of it is as good as mine... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment