Friday, September 3, 2010

dinnnnner

Gluten free pasta, kale, red bell pepper, onion, zucchini, carrots
mmmm I think that's it? haha... Yummy!


Only a few find the way, some don’t recognize it when they do; some… don’t ever want to. -The Cheshire Cat

Maybe it did take a crisis to get to know yourself; maybe you needed to get whacked hard by life before you understood what you wanted out of it. -Jodi Picoult, Handle With Care

All I ask is one thing, and I’m asking this particularly of young people: please don’t be cynical. I hate cynicism, for the record, it’s my least favorite quality and it doesn’t lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen. - Conan O'Brien

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday. -Winnie the Pooh

A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank...but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment