Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'ma nut, you're a nut, we're all nuts! :)



"You ask people why they have deer heads on the wall. They always say, Because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother's attractive, but I have photographs of her."
-Ellen DeGeneres

"Of what use are all your sacrifices to Me? I have had enough of the roasted carcasses of rams and of the fat of fattened beasts. I take no pleasure in the blood of calves, lambs and goats . When you spread out your hands, I close My eyes to you; despite however much you pray, I will not listen. Your hands are full of blood! Wash yourselves clean! Put away your misdeeds from before My eyes and stop doing evil."
-Isaiah 1:11, 1:15-16

"An estimated 85 percent of all U.S agricultural land is used in the production of animal foods, which in turn is linked with deforestation, destruction of wildlife species, extinction of species, loss of soil productivity, mineral deletion and erosion, water pollution and depletion, overgrazing, and desertification." -Dr. Michael W. Fox, Agricide

"Vegetarianism is a way of living consciously on the planet." -Amy Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment