Saturday, September 4, 2010

Life’s tough. Get a helmet.



I found this funny...
I'm not sorry, I'm vegan



Put a raincoat on, and pop that pill. Also, get tested. Because like they say in The Hangover, “that sh*t will come back with you.”

College at my own pace - what's wrong with that?
^I agree, I always feel like I'm way behind everyone else... because people have either:
1. Already graduated college.
2. Started grad school.
3. Graduated from grad school.
4. Gotten pregnant. (married & unmarried)
5. Had their 3rd child. (married & unmarried)
6. Gotten engaged.
7. Gotten married.
8. Have their big boy/girl jobs
9. Moved away... and most have come back (because Wilmington, NC is that flippin' awesome... I know I'm bias, but who cares)
10. Just chilled and somehow have the money to just... well... CHILL!

BUT... oh well! That's life... we all take different paths, and some things aren't for everyone... but the only one that I'm truly jealous of... that I did NOT put on that list is... TRAVEL THE WORLD... :) I still would like to do that.

..................................................
Okay, random rant... Don't poke me on Facebookdotcom.......
I’ve come to the realization that poking someone either means A) You’re horny or B) Your horny and the poke button is closer than your Maxim magazine. It’s the oddest thing that it has come to that, but take the physical motion in consideration. It’s poking. Poking has only been “funny” in Superbad when ‘boop’ was birthed into pop culture. You can’t send that same message via Facebook. Poking it for people that want to get some. Don’t do it. Unless you want to get some, I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment