Saturday, September 4, 2010

I’m starting to realize, maybe the reason we live; is to change someone else's life.



"At some point during almost every romantic comedy, the female lead suddenly trips and falls, stumbling helplessly over something ridiculous like a leaf, and then some Matthew McConaughey type either whips around the corner just in the nick of time to save her or is clumsily pulled down along with her. That event predictably leads to the magical moment of their first kiss. Please. I fall ALL the time. You know who comes and gets me? The bouncer."

no matter how hard life is sometimes, u have to keep breathing, the sun will rise again tomorrow, & who knows what the tide will bring



A lotus is born in the muck and mud at the bottom of a swamp, but when it emerges on the surface of the water and opens it's petals a beautiful flower appears, unstained by the mud ... ♥

But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you. Matthew 5:44.


Don't pray to have a more easy life. Pray for being a stronger person.

Unless you're ready for your own judgment,
Don't do nothing before you judge yourself.
You see me around and everything that I do...
Guess what dawg - I've seen you too.
But I don't judge how you live your life
cuz I know we're all trying to get by
You see me around and everything that I do
Guess what dawg? Jah seen you, too.
~ S.O.J.A



"Truth is, everybody's going to hurt you.
You just gotta find the ones who are worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment