Friday, September 17, 2010

Quotes

I may still not know what I want to be when I grow up, but I know that someday I want to live in a house filled with my books and travel souvenirs. And the walls that aren’t covered in bookshelves will be covered with photos of my family and friends. When I leave the house I will be going to a job I love, and I’ll return to a person I love. So, that’s the dream I’m working on...

to tell you the truth I don't have much to offer. But I'll still give you everything I've got, even if it's barely a thing at all. I'll give you late nights, long hugs. Someone to talk to, someone to care for, someone who will always be there. A hand to hold, somebody to lean on. And if that's not enough, just know you have all of me. I hope that's enough.

we live in a crazy world, and if you want to get through it with your body and soul even a little bit intact, you with your body and soul even a little bit intact, you might as well be crazy yourself. It couldn't hurt. And it just might help.

Being twenty- something is all about taking it in: eating it drinking it, and spitting out the about being fearless, and stupid, and dangerous, and unfocused, and abandoned. It's about being in it, not on top of it" --- Jodie Foster, Yale University, 1993

"There are some things that I'll never understand. I'll never understand the goosebumps I get when first stepping into hot water. I'll never understand the dreams I have with strangers in them, people I've never met or seen. I'll never understand how a person can keep going back to the ones who hurt them. But what do understand is that once we do understand everything, the world loses its shine. Curiosity killed the cat, but the cat had nine lives."

there will come a day when you'll feel like shit and you'll want to give up on this life and everything else when that day arrives save yourself some trouble and don't do a thing just take a nap.

there is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on. comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up and move on.

I need someone who can keep up with me. I want someone aggressive, who pushes me to my breaking point where I just wanna scream. someone who will tell me that I'm not always right, and that sometimes I have to apologize for what I do wrong. I need someone who's gonna set me straight because no one has ever cared enough straight because no one has ever cared enough about me to try.

here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."— Jack Kerouac
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment