Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Feeling sick again this morning... Bea Barzana that I babysit for told me yesterday that this is usually when it "creeps up" ... grrrreat!

Been keeping kashi crackers beside my bed to munch on in the AM before I get out of bed to help with the queasiness...

Need this seat...
^Use these where I nanny to sit the baby on the table in front of me to feed him/her... obviously not for a newborn but maybe a couple months old.

TOMORROW AM I LEAVE FOR STL!! I MISS RYAN SO MUCH!! I haven't seen him in 29 days ... yes I just paused typing this to count hahaha! That's like a month! Longest we've ever been apart before this was like a weekend... I saw him the Friday morning and then he was back Sunday morning... ha!! So its def been different.

"There comes a point in life when "FUN" no longer means clubbing, drinking, being out 'till 4am, or thinking about yourself first! Fun means Disney movies, family dinners, bedtime stories, long cuddles, a messy house...".

No comments:

Post a Comment