Thursday, November 10, 2011

5 WEEKS

How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs- up from 110 to 113
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I could sleep all day. Not taking my ADHD medicine could be a factor in this... but once I fall asleep, I sleep great!
Best moment this week: Telling my mom, Grammy, sister, Sonja and Karly that I nanny for... Sonja is soooo excited!!!!
Miss Anything? My ADHD medicine... haha!
Movement: Nada
Food cravings: Mac & chz
Anything making you queasy or sick: I smell everything times 10!
Have you started to show yet: I was so skinny before... I have a pooch from eating I think!
Gender prediction: BOY! Cristy Bain and I did the needle/thread test ;-)
Labor Signs: No (I will shit when I finally say yes to this question.. so nervous!!) Belly Button in or out? In
Rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! TIRED.
Looking forward to: Feeling movement & knowing the sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment