Tuesday, April 12, 2011

EATING IN Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill

MAGGIANO'S LITTLE ITALY:
Italian. Make sure you have reservations. Ryan and I ate at the one in Atlanta but couldn't eat there in Raleigh-Durham because they were so packed.

They have gluten free pasta.
I think it was the CLASSIC PASTAS... but it was a deal because if you ordered one of them, you were able to choose another CLASSIC PASTA to take home with you... so Ryan and I had pasta that night and didn't even finish it and then had an entire meal plus leftovers for the following day. Pretty neat.

CARMINE'S:
Yummy gluten free pasta but silly that they charge you $4 more for the gluten free pasta.
----------
Whole Foods & Trader Joe's

...are 2 amazing grocery stores that they have in the area... they're amazing! "Word on the street" is that good ol' Wilmington is getting a Whole Foods where the grocery store was to the left of Independence Mall on Oleander. Awesome! I also heard maybe Trader Joe's but I almost feel like that's too good to be true! We shall see! I pray we get both!

We went to both and I was in awe! We stocked up on a lot of stuff to bring home and to also eat while we were out of town, instead of eating out for all of our meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment