Friday, August 27, 2010

shloshed.

Just got home from work. Absolutely pooped, I have to admit. It's 11:26pm... way past my bed time hehe... even though it's a Friday night, haha :)

I lifted weights this morning while I watched Jersey Shore from last night, haha I know... it's trash, but I can't help it. My arms feel sore, so I can definitely tell the difference in my new ones. I doubled the weight I was doing :) hehe!

So I'm obsessed with bike riding even more than I used to be... I road like 18 miles today, road to UNCW student rec center and worked out there, and did the 'awesome abs' class that was a total joke compared to my P90x: "AB RIPPER X" that I do regularly... haha... but it was still nice to do something different. :)

Cameron (one of the identical twins; kids I babysit, he's 23 months old) has a new favorite word... "COOOOOOOOOL" hahaha he says it in the cutest way and over and over. I can't figure out where he picked that word up though because his mother and I never use it haha but maybe he heard it once and decided to try it out and he likes the sound of it? haha... who knows. But it is SO stinkin' cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment