Friday, August 27, 2010

Picture of my new friends. (yes, shoes)

I don't want to take these shoes off I love them so much! :) I love love love them! Happy Early Birthday to myself! :)

Ryan told me last night that he doesn't know how I do the 'vegan' thing... and this is typical of what people say... but honestly I don't even have to think about it anymore... it's a complete different mindset that I have now. And I care enough about it, that it isn't a loss in my eyes... :)

CLICK THIS TO SEE A SITE FOR A GIRL LIVIN LIFE RIGHT...

another too

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."


You would think that Fruit by the Foot would have gelatin because it is goey, but instead it gets its texture from pear concentrate and locust bean gum. I used to eat them like crazy when I was a kid, so now I am really excited that I can enjoy them again.

P.S. Wanna know favorite part about finding seemingly non-vegan foods? It's when I eat them in front of my omnivorous friends (and especially friends who are considering going vegan/vegetarian) and they say, "Hey, those are vegan? I guess you really don't just eat lettuce and carrot sticks!" This happens to me with Oreos a lot, people assume the cream is from milk (they're actually made from vegetable fat).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment