Saturday, February 20, 2010

2/20/2010


So I have all these stupid Girl Scout Cookies that I do NOT want to go and deliver... why did I tell everyone about them again? Oh yeah, because of my awesome sister... but never did I think it was going to be so obnoxious. UGH.

So I'm still paying off my credit card... annoying.

I got the "Iron Man" pull up bar, which is hard as shit. I'll basically just end up hanging from it and doing leg lifts, because I cannot for the life of me pull my 119 pound ass UP to the bar... yeah, don't think that's going to be happening. Too heavy.



The P90X DVD's that I ordered have not gotten here yet... I'm so anxious for them to get here. I'm ready to get started. I'm a dork.... I know :) Kiss it ;)

I re-enrolled yesterday at UNCW since I had been gone for a year. Going to meet with my psychology major advisor on Monday... which reminds me I need to email him back and tell him what time. I'm really actually excited to go back. I'm not going to lie... I love school. I just hate not having the time FOR school. I'm just really going to have to stay focused and put school first. It's not going to be easy, since I'm a workaholic, but I'm just going to have to do it! I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to do summer school, which is going to be hard because of work, but it'll all work out in the end! I have faith :) Anyways, I'm going to email my advisor, and work out... before I know it, it'll be 5:45 and I'll have to leave to go to work... BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment