Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Costume

Selling my Halloween costume from last year. Message me if you're interested. Thought I'd post on here for friends before I posted it on ebay! :)

 I'm a 00 and 34C, Wear Size Small in shirts.
Costume is:
Small (2/4) Bust: 32½-33½" Waist: 24-25" Hips: 35-36"
Includes:
Corset, Skirt, Tail, Neck Piece, and Headpiece.

The corset is adjustable. I had it on the smallest adjustment but...
it's possible to make it like up to 4 inches wider.
The tutu skirt is an elastic band waist, so it fits honestly whatever.

Price at the bottom.
This costume was by far my favorite thing I've EVER worn. I had never gotten so many compliments in my life. Seriously.

It's like the perfect costume. It's sexy but still classy.
So hard these days to find a sexy costume that doesn't SCREAM skank. (Just being honest!)

If you hate being excited about a Halloween costume and then going out and seeing someone else in the exact same thing, this is the Halloween costume for you. That's one of my biggest pet peeves, haha!

I deep down want to keep it. I feel like I could reuse the skirt a million times for costumes, but I'm biting my tongue and selling it because, well because I need to put on my big girl pants and deal with it hahahaha!







As you can see in the above picture, I bought the costume for $298. I am selling it for best offer. Let me know ASAP if you are interested. I've gotten a lot of messages about it already and it's only been up for an hour.. so don't wait. I will be posting on EBAY in 2 days if it's not sold before then.
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment