Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some days will be harder than others. Sometimes we’ll have to fight harder than we’re used to. And maybe we’ll even feel like giving up. But when those days come, promise me you’ll remember.

Promise you’ll remember that first date when I walked towards the button-up-folded-collar-pink-tie version of yourself, or that first time when we fell asleep together underneath your covers with your arms wrapped around me, kissing my shoulder blade whenever you’d wake up in the night, or that first sunday when we realized we could sit around for hours just talking and laughing and discovering more about each other yet be perfectly content.

And really, when do you ever find someone who you can do absolutely nothing with? I don’t know about everyone else; I just know that my search ends here. I’ve already found you.

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment