Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Believe me I was once there so I know it is hard to believe, but I don't give a damn how many times McDonalds, Wendy's, Jack n the box, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa John's, Waffle House, Burger King use the word "HEALTHY" in their ads... They are all the grim reaper wrapped up in a shiny effin* clown suit." - John Lewis(*for the youngins)

...and another goodie from John...
"I have clients that want to go into a workout routine wondering when they can have a cheat day... I tell them "Why don't we focus on cheating death first?"



hmmm...yum!







HOMEMADE GATORADE:
2 quarts filtered water, 1/2 cup Orange juice, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp salt
Mix all the ingredients together and serve chilled.

GREEN EGGS/Z:
If you do eat eggs... or want to make "eggz" with tofu and make GREEN EGGS!


Timothy Bradley, World Class Light Weight Boxer's super power smoothie in the morning... :)

BRILLIANT SOURCE FOR...
GLUTEN FREE AND VEGAN




RAW FOODS... I can't believe this lady is 70!!


Thought this was pretty interesting...


We too often "give up" and don't push ourselves to our full potential.


This is not a scam by the way....
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment