Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Justa gabbin' away

Ok, so I start summer school tomorrow. Makes me nauseous just thinking about it, to be quite honest... but I know I need to go and get it over with!

So, a lot of people have been asking me lately what I've been doing... what I've been eating/working out and what not...

Okay, so... I've been REALLY lazy. If you know me... you know that I love to work out, go to the gym, go running, yadda yadda yadda... well I've been just swamped... with what... I don't know... I guess just life! But I guess it's better to have LOTS going on then a whole lot of NOTHING... right?!?! If not, humor me and just agree...

Okay, just some little hints of what I do everyday...
-Start every morning with coffee and I do NOT skip breakfast... eat even if you aren't hungry. For a while I was eating a whole wheat bagel every AM, but now my quick, running out the door meal is... a banana or maybe 2 depending on the size and what my day looks like... if I'm going to be able to have a snack in like 2 hours or not... with almond butter. You are probably thinking... "I thought she said this was like the grab and go breakfast?" UM yes, you're correct. I did in fact say that ;) Grab banana, knife, almond butter container and... WALK OUT THE DOOR :) hehe! I eat it in the car or when I get to work or whatever suits my morning.

SAY NO TO SALT! Fletcher told me that the celtic salt is good, they have it at Lovey's in the Landfall shopping center. BTW Lovey's is amazing. They have a little cafe in there and you can be as picky as you want. Kid friendly, yes-that does in fact mean that they have a kids meal. Look them up ;)

I'll post pics of all my food in a little bit. Gotta get some things done :)

Take one step at a time! Don't rush or you'll overwhelm yourself. Google info! There's SO much good food out there, you just have to care about your health enough to find out. It's NOT hard. It's NOT time consuming. It IS rewarding and it IS worth it.

I don't want to hear any excuses people. Pre-make your meals! There is this wonderful invention called the uh..... FREEZER!

Love u 2 pieces. <3

Some people to look up with great info...
Charles Poliquin (he has a facebook account and posts awesome info!) and also Dr. Oz (DVR his show!!)
http://www.charlespoliquin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment