Saturday, March 6, 2010

My "dairy" products that don't MOO :)

Packaged Dairy free Mac&Chz & Alfredo

Okay, so a couple people have been asking me about what "dairy" products I use :)
Silk you can find in grocery stores-even Walmart, it's a soy milk... I think currently there is a coupon for Silk on it's website. The tub of stuff is Vanilla Soy Yogurt, I haven't seen this yet in the grocery stores, so I get it from the local "health food stores" aka Tidal Creek & Lovey's!
These are the "cheeeezes" that I use, they are WAY better than the CHEESE I was eating before I became vegan. The cheese I ate tasted like water... these taste like they are the gourmet cheeses!
I don't use butter like really... at all but the couple times I do use it, I use Earth Balance. Tofutti is the other two things, sour cream & cream cheese. I LOVE THE SOUR CREAM! I use it on sandwiches ALL THE TIME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment